kage order for puppy

Go down

kage order for puppy

Post by Ocean on Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:10 pm

Event News

Alright shroud I've got us our first event provided I keep kage long enough to have it. I've just bet the kage of glacier (Unit00) 5 mil ryo that my village can outraid his village without a sweat. We are still in the works of figuring out how to do this so just bare with me on this for a bit. This is probably the closest we can get to a war without a war system anyway. Because we all know bragging about lockdowns is stupid and pointless. =/ Anyways day and time will be updated as soon as we figure it out. O btw if any other kages or villages want to join in, the buy in is 5 mil. ^^

Recent News

Also I am going to try to plan an event for next week as well as start an ANBU contest. Donations will be appreciated and will be put in the orders as always. ^^ Send a pm with the donation so I can put it up. Thanks

No new ANBU will be made as I'm keeping a strict 25 ANBU at a time policy. If one of the new ANBU fails to meet my requirements I will delete and make another one in its place.

News

I have elected my 10 people. Most of them are pretty much veterans of shroud in one way or another. I'll explain the purpose of them later when I get time to update the orders again.

Shroud's Counsel

1. Bak
2. Light667
3. Ginkio
4. skyking307
5. rectfig
6. kirined
7. xXtenzouXx
8. ricardo
9. Zyro
10. DillButt64

Kage Challenge

*About kage challenges. Before you challenge the kage ask yourself these questions. Are you wasting the kage time? Do you want kage just to have your name in the orders? Do you want kage just so you can say you were kage for 5 minutes? Do you think you can do the job of the kage better? Thank you.

Info

[url] http://azone.4forum.biz/forum.htm [/url]
[url] http://www.theninja-forum.com/Vbulletin/ [/url]

Those are the best two links for anything that has to do with TNR. Any questions about the game should first refer to the links. Thanks

_______Past OoiKages_______

|| BaekDooSan || SauceKay18 || Cpaohninja || Leumas || ShadowCatyan || xXxShotzxXx ||
|| Ratix || harryfangs || GZA || xxGodxx || Ginkio || Cedzen || Mohdnasrul ||
|| HasuKumori || Challa || ItachiUchiha || Strongfist || Marshal || KyoRuedrig || Enil ||
|| cloudenvy || Saucekay18 || Balkz || Naamloos || Orochimar || Aurouw || Chipotle || ricardo||Trix13|| kirined ||Gharra || rectfig ||Legendary || Pericolo || Kriax || Vika || DevilLee666 || flyingduck || Ocean || Alexxl || kwwim || Dakeebla || DarkenWolf || Soukioshi || Abarai_masters || hafizkapcai || iffy || Mike1691 || TiNmAr || lonewolf2387 || Escaflowne || thwinzu || NeoSasuke || Krylanceo || ShooflyFrog || CS2Sasuke || sparticus || blacksamurai || xpuppiesx ||

Please, future kages edit this. *Note please don't edit this if you really didn't do anything as kage. Meaning you held it for 5 minutes then lost it or gave it away*

~~~ ALT KILLING ~~~

Definition - the killing of your alternate account by your main account

So you know someone is alt-killing?

Here's how to proceed:
Go to the profile of the account that is currently online committing said alt-killing, report its profile as Reason: Other, and type "Alt-killing at.." then enter the location of where it is happening. Click "Submit" and a mod/admin will be immediately notified.
Ocean
Mystic Kinship
Mystic Kinship

View user profile http://azone.4forum.biz

Back to top Go down

Re: kage order for puppy

Post by Marshal on Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:36 pm

He,so easy to spy on you Very Happy
Marshal
Special-jounin lvl 2
Special-jounin lvl 2

View user profile