my story, tellin everythin

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

my story, tellin everythin

Post by Egg/Neji on Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:38 pm

hey every1 as u might heard i got recently perma banned ~__~
my original accont is neiji, then i bought ninjaegg for 1000 usd
i had lot good times with glacier philiphino, shared my feelings with them and unit even taught me how to use imacros properly, thanks m8 ur the mann
well...i do regret som things like scamming on neiji and taking on too powerful names on tnr...which led to my ban eventually Sad
not nice either, used up almost another 1000 usd on rep.......well i dont have any other thing to spend my money into so i gues its fine...tnr ment eveyrthing to me
i will miss u all
love, ninjaegg/neiji - blade of dostruction will never rust!1

Egg/Neji

Back to top Go down

Re: my story, tellin everythin

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:57 pm

Lawl, this isn't Neiji, he had good/decent grammar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marshal. on Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:33 pm

It is an outrage, I cannot f**king breathe properly, this is f**king sick, this is total bulls**t, *** ** so *** **** and ** *** this *** and ***** a plumber.

Where the **** are my meds. the administrators had NO RIGHT to ban our account like that. we were just minding our own business sharing our second-rate TNR accounts between each other, like good honest players, when **** ** ***** *** ***** ***** and they ****ing banned an account that one of us bought. I feel sorry for my buddy Neiji, his entire life revolved around TNR, so he bought Ninjaegg. So what if we were f**king idiots and made it obvious that it was us not the original - This banning is the SICKEST act I've EVER WITNESSED AS A HUMAN BEING.

After cutting my wrists several times over the last few days I came to a conclusion.

We might have failed like ****ing idiots with our heads up our ****ing asses *** ***** *****'s sister, at the easiest impersonation job of all time. All we had to do is say "yes^^" or "no^^" and act normal, but so what if we even f**ked that up? Next time, we're going to share ALL our accounts and amass ALL our knowledge, in order to assault TNR once and for all.

That's right, next time we're going to buy an account an ACTUALLY TRAIN IT so it doesn't get it's ass kicked. And we'll buy someone EVEN EASIER TO IMPERSONATE, a man who doesn't type, talk, or even play TNR.

HAPPY GAMING, THE KEITON WILL BE REBORN WITH SUPERIOR AVATAR IN 2010.

KAGES WILL FALL, ACCOUNTS WILL BE SHARED, WRISTS WILL BE CUT, AND THE DESTRUCTION WILL SPILL ACROSS THE LAND.

S.E.N ... sharing extinct ninjas 4 life... *cut cut*

Marshal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakebla on Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:01 pm

Marshal wtf, calm the F down, it's an order.
And if you miss another train on my acc, im kicking you out of sen, you frellin' understand that?!

Dakebla

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolf2387 on Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:28 am

Retards....get a life.....dun mess with other ppl's names....this may be internet...but have a dignity of a good gamer.....
lonewolf2387
Special-jounin lvl 1
Special-jounin lvl 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by naruto92 on Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:53 am

wtf you guys bot and accont share? i lost my respect 2 u

naruto92

Back to top Go down

Post by Marshal on Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:11 am

Who the f*** is pretending to be me and DaKeebla? Obviously "you" fool fail to know that I am registred in A-Zone for a while,so whoever wants to get me in trouble..you're lame boy.

As for Eggy,we will miss you.Hope you get better bro,take care.
Marshal
Special-jounin lvl 2
Special-jounin lvl 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DaKeebla on Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:23 am

Marshal, i just registered as well, these losers have my user name misspelled, because that isn't me.....lol. everyone knows I don't curse. I got two phrases for you guys, whoever you are......get a life!, and are you gay?...both of these got me a week long game ban each. kids....lol.
DaKeebla
Chuunin
Chuunin

View user profile http://sentnr.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cedpussy on Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:50 pm

Who knew? Now I know the whole story behind tnr......... Thanks for educating the public, neiji....... I'm craving some d1ck right now. I think I'll share this with loldyke-for-brains-Marisa............ bounce bounce bounce

cedpussy

Back to top Go down

Lmfao.

Post by Cedzen on Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:59 pm

Silly pinoys. You should've learned long ago that you're incapable of dragging my name through the mud. No matter how much you troll, or whatever highs you get from posting things like this, I'm always the one who comes out smelling like roses, while you come out smelling like sex and heroin. Good day, morons.

Cedzen

Back to top Go down

Post by xD on Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:32 am

Why the fuk do you smell like roses? Faggot.

xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratix on Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:34 am

Lmfao o_o grammar is terrible here v_v somebody who is going to try to impersonate Cedzen should use decent grammar e_e every idiot knows that ain't cedzen v_v;
Ratix
Special-jounin lvl 1
Special-jounin lvl 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEN on Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:47 am

You've done it now.... You've made us so mad....

ARRGRRGGHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHHHHHHH MY MEDS FUUUCCCKKCKING FUUCCCCCKKKKK.

Smell like heroin and sex?! FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK.

U R FOOL.

You've crossed the line. Now we're going to SEND YOU EMPTY THREATS THROUGH PMS. KAGE IS OURS. WE'RE JUST LIKE DIVINITY USED TO BE, ONLY FAR CAMPER. Just you wait....

YO BETTER RECOGNISE, WHEN YOU MESS WITH ONE OF US, YOU MESS WITH ALL OF US.

Namely because HALF OF US SHARE EACH OTHERS ACCOUNTS, because we're to SHHHIIIITTTTTT to MAKE IT ON OUR OWN LOL

**** ******** *** ******* ******** SLIT MY WRISTS ***** *** **** KAGE.

Just you wait.... one day... we'll buy ALL THE ACCOUNTS ON TNR. Then there's NO WAY we'll be beaten. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUUUCCCCCKKKKK.

SHARING EXTINCT NINJAS 4 LIFE. LET THE DESTRUCTION SPILL ACROSS THE LAND LIKE THE CUM DRIPPING FROM MARSHAL'S ASS.

SEN

Back to top Go down

-

Post by Cedzen on Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:04 am

Why do you spell like a retard? And it's an expression, you illiterate whore.

Cedzen

Back to top Go down

Post by FYI on Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:33 pm

for the guy that posted under then name "SEN" I will remind him that if you try to impersonate someone you should not answer questions directed at you in same post

For example SEN are not pinoy afaik, so when a comment like heroin and sex is directed at pinoys, when trying to impersonate SEN you should not answer to it

Reading in between the lines, I suspect that many of the accusations made against others are merely confessions of your own crimes that are then directed at others

For example I have seen many pinoys that have been on TNR for amazingly long lengths of time to extent I wonder if they even sleep although "Namely because HALF OF US SHARE EACH OTHERS ACCOUNTS, because we're to SHHHIIIITTTTTT to MAKE IT ON OUR OWN LOL" seems a pretty good explanation, although I am not denying there may be one or two insomniac pinoys. "YO BETTER RECOGNISE, WHEN YOU MESS WITH ONE OF US, YOU MESS WITH ALL OF US" does reminds me of some pinoy players that seem to spawn dozens of accounts when you kill one of them.

I will also add that making half your post in capital letters and l33t is not way to imitate someone since I have not seen anyone post like that in forums or tavern (apart from possibly gharra Razz and he was jamaican iirc so had no need to respond to something aimed at pinoys)

Lastly I will add that you should not try to slander people you are trying to impersonate as it makes it look like you are just trying to slander people out of spite and anything you have going for you as confession loses all credibility since no one in their right mind.

Either way most of the posters here who are confessing their sins and trying to pass the blame to others are failing pretty badly since they are completely incompetant the only like outcome is that they will shoot themselves in the foot when they accidentally use their own account...

FYI

Back to top Go down

Post by Marshal on Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:29 am

Nice one,that killed him..them.. it? Whatever.
I mean,that's just lame,seriously.I doesn't even insult me,I just ..it's "lol" you're parody of yourself whoever you are,so whatever.Nobdoy actually gives a fawk about you or if you die or something I guess.

Also,you could be doing this just because you have no life and you even suck at TNR,so you decided to look "cool" and troll on a-Zone.ERhm,nice one?
Marshal
Special-jounin lvl 2
Special-jounin lvl 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by =/ on Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:28 am

Thanks for the essay Misc, got bored to death reading it.
And S.E.N. does account share on daily basis, just saying. I'm in it, so I do know.
But so do many of the pinoys as well.

=/

Back to top Go down

Post by GoW00 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:04 am

trollbot wrote:

I fuckin LOL'D xDDDDDDDDDDDDDd
GoW00
Special-jounin lvl 1
Special-jounin lvl 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNeijiXx on Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:22 am

1000 USD lol! wow somebody has time on there hands interesting thread though I enjoy the amusement afro

Last edited by xXNeijiXx on Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
xXNeijiXx
Academic Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ToA on Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:24 am

nah, it is not funny when someone start to make fun of 1 nation...

really..
ToA
Special-jounin lvl 1
Special-jounin lvl 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marshal on Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:23 pm

Same as it's not funny to troll someone just because he's an unsuccessful asshole,it's simple.It's called chain-reaction.Why do you think USA attacked East Countries..it was reply on terror acts and so on.

It just how it goes.Someone is dissing whole crew and that crew mostly replies with same dissin' other crew.

so whoever that shithead was,he jsut doesn't really deserve any attention.

Neiji,Eggy..gone but not forgotten :]
Marshal
Special-jounin lvl 2
Special-jounin lvl 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ToA on Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:14 pm

esp eggy's avy in the past.. i wont forget that...

@marshal
note: middle east asian's country
ToA
Special-jounin lvl 1
Special-jounin lvl 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolf2387 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:49 pm

lol ....ToA...u mean the one with "can u give me your ryo?" Smile Smile
lonewolf2387
Special-jounin lvl 1
Special-jounin lvl 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DaKeebla on Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:48 pm

sigh, this is pathetic, really. sen is a group of users who wanna have fun simple. now all that other crap is on you "guy". I'm responding because I don't see why ocean allows guests to make posts here...? everyone is looking and laughing, but thats just how my record got all messed up, by losers like this, reporting me for starting things. look, give it a rest. I haven't even been on tnr for a year now, and I'm sick of the silly children role playing as adults...from the admin, to the staff to the users, grow up will ya?
DaKeebla
Chuunin
Chuunin

View user profile http://sentnr.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean on Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:01 pm

Reply Delete message
Read message

Sent at: 12-09-2009 6:52:33 (6 minutes ago)
Subject: mass account sharing in glacier
the link contains the secret of glacier players on why they are so strong, there is a mass conspiracy and mass account sharing led by Gerard

http://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0BzCij13Up2Ky
NjVlMTM0NzItZTcwZC00YmJiLWI2NWEtMWI2MjZjNzA4ZDBh&h
l=en

copy and paste
Ocean
Mystic Kinship
Mystic Kinship

View user profile http://azone.4forum.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content